My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My First Awards!!

So I checked my blog this morning to come to find out that I not only received my first award, but my second one as well!!! How exciting right? Well I am pretty stoked about it. So here they are.



Thanks to A Little Piece Of My World for my first Award. Check out her blog. =)

Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
4. Leave the recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 Things about ME!
* I am a country girl at heart
* I love Duke Basketball
* I have two Tattoos
* My favorite alcoholic drink is Mojitos.
 * My favorite place to eat is applebees
* I have a habit of biting my nails
* I hate spiders

Now I want to send this award to
Erin @ mooretolove
Kelsey @  kelseylaurenusaf
Mrs P. @ alittlepinkinaworldofcamo





10 things that i like
 
* I like fall time the best
* I like having a clean house
* I like shopping ( Love )
* I like when you find money you didn't know you had
*I like rainy nights
* I like snuggling watching movies
* I like sleeping in on the weekends
* I like lazy days where you don't have to take a shower until you want to 
* I like when my cats snuggle with me and the hubs
* And mostly I like coming home to a wonderful man everyday, and knowing I am loved by the best!

I pass this along to Gris @ alittlepieceofmyworld



Thanks to you all!! 


3 comments:

  1. Mojitos is my fav drink too! I have a tattoo and I want to get another but my husband says no for now. I'm trying to change his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! I look forward to reading from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards!! And I am such a bad nail biter!!.. glad I'm not alone :) haha

    ReplyDelete