My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Fall!!

  
  
Fall is here : )
 The hubs and I had a much needed day to ourselves yesterday, and some today. Today, was much better I must say. It is beginning to look a lot like fall around here. I just love the colors on the tress and watching the flowers bloom one last time before winter rolls around. It is my favorite time of the year!! I know it has been "Fall" here in Washington for a good couple of weeks now, but today just made it all sink in.. The hubs and I along with another couple went to a pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins for October! I remember being a little girl and going with my father and picking our pumpkins, it was a father daughter moment and it really made me think of my dad today.. I miss him dearly, but it was a great feeling. It was like he was there with us, and that was awesome. However we ended up having a blast and it made the fall season feel real. We only went there to get one or two pumpkins, BUT my wonderful hubby went pumpkin crazy. He would just keep walking and say aw this one is cute and throw it in the wheel barrel. HA. So we ended up walking out with 4 nice pumpkins and three small ones.
the big ones : )

Definitely didn't see that one coming. I do have to say that I was a little disappointed in this pumpkin patch. I am use to the ones back at home in Georgia that are beautiful and have nice places to take pictures at and this place didn't I was bummed, but still had fun. After our wonderful adventure picking pumpkins and getting harassed by geese the hubs and I went out to eat and came home to watch a movie. I must say today was a much needed amazing day with him, and I am so excited for Fall.






4 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkins! When my husband gets home from training, I want us to go to one. I love having pumpkins outside our house in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to go get our pumpkins! :) You look like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darn geese...I still cant believe that ugly thing hissed at me haha. It looked evil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me! (I'm following you back!) These pics are SO cute and I'm excited to read more about you :)

    ReplyDelete