My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Milspouse Fill-In


 I got this from abbey at Trading Diamonds For Dog Tags and I thought that I would start participating on Fridays with everyone else as well. So here is to my first Milspouse Friday Fill-In If you would like to join in on the fun click HERE to find out how. : ) 

Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Most definitely a night owl. No matter how tired I am or how early I wake up to go to bed, that night it is impossible for me to fall asleep. I have no idea why. It has just recently gotten worse, and I think it is because I know that the hubs will be leaving soon, and the only time we get to spend time with each other is night time because we both work. So there for I want to stay up as long as I can to snuggle with him on the couch and watch movies.. I guess I am just trying to gather as much time as I can. 


What makes you jealous?
Ew I hate this topic.. When the hubs and I first got together in high school he was the over protective, clingy one wanting to know what I was doing 24/7, which I do not blame him because I was a little wild back then, but I grew up and realized that I was head over heels for this guy and that I wanted to spend every waking moment with him. I was not the jealous type at all, until I was given a reason. So now I see myself going from not being the jealous type, to sometimes being a little too jealous and I try to stop myself from doing that because I HATED it when the hubs was that way to me.

But other than the whole talking to girl jealously and all the normal things we get jealous about I tend to not get jealous about those as much, but to the fact that I am competing with a X BOX! lol. That damn thing. 


Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet?When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
OMG I didn't even realize that there was only 63 days left. Man where have I been. And no I have not started yet and I have no idea what I am going to get the hubs this year!!! I need to get to it. And as family, since we are not going home, We are making Christmas cards and sending them out with a picture on them. 

What would you have a personal chef make you tonight? 
oo, I have been wanting some nice southern food. MMMHH so fried chicken, peas, mash potatoes, cornbread, biscuits, gravy, mmh i could go on for days. I miss the Souths food. and especially my grandmas cooking


Where was your first kiss?
Well my first kiss was when I was in like 3rd grade and the school was having a magic show that night, and my mom and I , our neighbors and their son, went together. Everyone use to say we were boyfriend and Girlfriend. haha. So after the show I didn't want them to leave and I like pitched a fit. My mom kept telling me to go say goodbye and give him a hug, so I did. LOL. and added a little kiss on the lips too. HAHA. 







1 comment:

  1. Haha your kiss story cracked me up!! ..along with you having to compete with the XBOX! lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete