My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 11, 2010

I feel like a Bad Mother!

Today started off pretty sad I must say! The hubs and I had to wake up early on his day off to take the cats to the vet! We are finally getting them declawed. I know It sounds painful and horrible, but I just couldn't take them clawing at our new furniture and our 300 dollar comforter.. It is a much needed procedure, but I must add I feel like a horrible mother for it! When we got home from dropping them off, I felt like I wanted to cry : / I love our babies and I hate knowing they are going through a dramatic day.. I am so ready to pick them up tomorrow!! I really hope they cope with the new changes well. especially Fluffy because she is getting neutered and declawed, and Sparta is just getting declawed. Im sure they will be fine I am just being a mother!! Imagine how I will be when we have children one day!!! But I thought I would share some pictures to brighten the mood.


























Okay, I got a little carried away with the pictures but they are just so cute!! : ) oh and It made me feel even more of a bad mother when I found out I had no baby pictures of Sparta!! Man what was I thinking.... LOL.


X Michel X

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the picture of Fluffy in the boots and the cup!! I can sympathize with you, my dogs have been pooping in the house so I've been keeping them in their carrier beds at night instead of letting them sleep on the couch, and it makes me feel horrible!! Like they are looking at me saying, "how would YOU like to sleep in a crate at night?!" ...But it is for the best!!! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm your newest follower! I love all your kitty pictures...I have a lazy orange cat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower and let me tell you sweetheart, you are so smart to go through with it. I took my kitty to get declawed and I couldn't do it I got back in my car and went home. Now I have a cat with claws and ruined furniture...def. wish I had the strength to get the procedure done.

    ReplyDelete