My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The things kids do.

Have I ever mentioned I love my job. : ) well really I do. It isn't that bad and I could think of a million and one other jobs that would drive me insane. I love working with kids and just having a good time with them. BUT it does get pretty tiring after a while and it is always good to have some laughter and sometimes some moments when you just think why? These are some examples of what I am talking about: Today I was playing chess with some of the kids and one of them looks up with the most serious look on his face and says why are you guys always in my bubble? ( which he probably heard from me bc I am always talking about my personal space and comparing it to a bubble) In response on of the other kids says, bc we like to poke it. HA I died in laughter and I felt so bad bc I was laughing at it and the other kid got pretty upset. He was fine though as soon as I started to actually poke him he started laughing. : ) And then Yesterday I was sitting at the table with two other kids and one of them were playing with some building blocks. Well I happen to look over at him just in time to witness him sneeze all over the table and before I could say anything he had taken his sleeve and rubbed it in and then continued building WITHOUT washing his hands. It was gross and needless to say I made him go wash his hands and while he did I sprayed those blocks with bleach. : ) YUCK! I have become a germ freak since working with these little monsters. I do not want to get sick. So better safe than sorry.

Oh on some really exciting news I got yesterday, My best friend from back at home called me and told me that she is pregnant. She is also married into the air force, but stationed in New York. I have to admit a tad bit of jealousy came through that she is first, but I have plenty of time so I was so happy for her!

Also a update on the wonderful husband! I literally just got off the phone with him. It has been three days since I have gotten to talk to him bc he is on a really crappy schedule and when he is off I am at work and when I am off he is either sleeping or at work. BLAH! So thankfully i got to talk to him today and he is good. Real busy and always flying. But that is how it is for everyone there.

That is pretty much it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment