My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 7


Tell us about your wedding or dream wedding? 
Well unfortunately I never got the dream wedding that I use to dream about growing up. The white elegant wedding that took place outside, by a lake with hay bails as chairs ( I know I am country)

and my bridesmaids dressed in yellow, being walked down the isle by the groomsmen in a black tux. And then Me being walked by my dad in my long white dress that took up almost the whole isle.

Well all this became a dream to me when my dad passed away when I was 17. Once Joe proposed to me and we started talking about wedding plans I realized that it was the hardest thing I have had to do since my dad has been gone. It was depressing to think about, and wedding planning is supposed to be fun. However, I really DID want an actually ceremony, but with timing and all what we had was perfect. The only thing I would change is that I wish my family could have been there. We ended up planning to get married after his basic training In San Antonio Tx and the River walk. His family was there and we had an actual ceremony where we had to say vows and all. Although I was not prepared one bit, I thought we would just saw the traditional vows, but I was caught on the spot and said a bunch of random stuff. HA. We did talk about having a actual caremony so both of our families could be there, but about halfway through planning it all we realized that it was a waste of money and that we would just have an reception to celebrate with family.










It might not have been my dream wedding, but I can say that It was the best day of my life becuase I got to marry the man of my dreams, and the man that I love with all my heart. He is truly my life and hands down the best day. We even went to Sea world afterwords. : )




4 comments:

  1. I think your court house wedding was beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all take the cutest pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful story! It's funny how our "dreams" change as we get older. Your pictures are so pretty, and the best part is you married the love of your life! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is beautiful!
    I'm sorry your dad wasn't there. This is so sad. :-(
    Things don't always go as planned, but I'm sure you were the happiest in the world that day. :-)

    ReplyDelete