My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A satisfied girl, with the best advise.



Day 8: The best advise I have ever received.
I have received tons of good advise from so many people, but the one that sticks in my head and I think about everyday is what my dad use to tell me. "No matter how hard or how negative things get, stay positive and everything will be ten times better and you will achieve a million more things in life than others." I live by these, i really do. It does help me through all things in life.

Day 9: A picture of your last significant purchase. Did it satisfy a need or want?

We haven't bought anything lately because one: I am in a saving money mode right now Two: The hubby is deployed and I hate spending big money while he isn't here and Three: I am so busy working!

But right before he left we did go out on a limb and purchase something that I have grown to love while he has been away. It has been consuming most of my attention as well, considering I am constantly training and cleaning up after her. That's right I am talking about our puppy Auzza.


She was definitely worth every penny we spent on her and I am very satisfied with her. She is a Australian Sheppard, if anyone is wondering. 





Alright guys, a friend of mine has convinced me to enable AdSense to my blog. I cant believe that they actually pay for you to advertise for them. I figured why not? I am already in a saving money mode and this could so go to help with paying everything off. However I do want your opinion on it. I know some people think that it is annoying and don't like it at all.  BUT if you click on the ads that interest you, AdSense will specifically put out adds that interest you. You have to start off somewhere right? 
So if you want fill free to help me make a few extra bucks, by clicking away. 





1 comment:

  1. Oh I also enabled Adsense to my blog two weeks ago!
    They are not paying too much, but that's better than nothing! right??
    Okay I'll click on some ads.
    Could you please and anyone who visits my blog click on those ads that interest you? Please???

    ReplyDelete