My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 2 and 3

 Day 3 – A photo of something you ate today. Was is it worth the calories?


 Now I did not eat this today, but the other day I did. A friend of mine, husband made dinner and they always invite me over. BBQ chicken, greens, and Mash potatoes. They so stole the idea from me because i cooked it for them one night. HA. But I have to admit his chicken was better. And yes totally worth every calorie.


Day 4 – Something or someone you can't live without, because you’ve tried. 

Does my husband count?? ha That is a given. but other than that I would have to say  my facebook! I am addicted to that thing. I should really get rid of it because I never get any school done.

I know it sounds horrible, but I live on it. It is a way i keep in contact with all my family back at home and friends. Without it i would probably never talk to them because I hate talking on the phone.



So i would say thank goodness it is Friday, BUT I still have to be at work tomorrow. We are going on a camping trip and going hiking tomorrow, so they needed help. I of course voulnter for it because i have nothing better to do. Come to find out it is from 630AM to 630PM. I am going to be dead. So with that said i am heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment