My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring forward

A fellow blogger is hosting a spring forward blog challenge and I am glad I cam across it. I am doing one that is very similar on Facebook and it really does make time go by faster and I really need this.



If you would like to join the fun fill free to visit her page and link up! 
Day 1 A picture of you and something you like about yourself..

My husband tells me that he love that I am so independent. So I would have to say I love the fact that I am a strong independent person. I feel as when it comes to the toughest situations I always seem to find a way around them no matter how hard they are in life. I know you have to keep a positive in life to love you life. So I remind myself this everyday. I know where my place is in life and how I need to get there. I also know that this crazy military path we are on is just the right path for us because we are strong enough to survive it.






On a different note: Tonight was the first night I got to video skype with Joe since he has been gone. When we talk it is either through Facebook or just voice skype. So when I saw his precious face on the computer screen I could not help to get teary eyed. I did not realize how much I actually miss him until I saw his face. Is it bad that I don't like video skyping? LOL. It makes me too sad.




2 comments:

  1. hey girl! i'm glad you're joining me. there's one other girl who is killing time during a deployment so i hope time passes swiftly for yall! we're going to have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean with Skype. Makes the distance that much harder :(

    ReplyDelete