My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Forward Day 2


Link up if you have not yet!!!
Day two: Something you really don't like about yourself 

Have I ever mentioned that I have trust issues?. Well I do and I hate it. I have been this way ever since my EX cheated on me in highschool. You know how those relationships are, Dated a guy for three years thought I was head over heels and he left for college while I was still in highchool cheated on me and didn't tell me. Then he comes home without telling me, and we happen to see each other at the same party and he brought her!! Oh yeah it went down. LOL. So ever since then I have never trusted anyone. Sometimes it may come off that I am being super jealous, but im not. I am still this way today, with Joe and sometimes he gets so mad at me, but I can't help it. Even with friends too, not so much though.  Joe understands why i am this way. I have gotten a lot better lately. I think it is more of me not trusting other people around him, more than him. I don't know I am weird. So if anybody has any advise on how to get over this I am free for the tips. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment