My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No motivation at all.

School is so over rated. I know way to many people that have spent so much money on going to school to get their degree's and they aren't even working in that general area. Instead they settled for a job that they could have gotten without a degree. So why am I going to school? I have no idea. I really dont. I guess the only reason why I am still going is because I know my family would freak if I didn't finish. Its not like they pay for it, because they dont. They just expect me to finish and that is honestly the only thing keeping me going. BUT this semester was a big eye opener. . I have received one of my grades for my class and I didnt do so hot. I am really scared to find the others out. Working full time and going to school full time is kicking my ass. I know you all are thinking well dont go full time to school, well it is either me go full time and get financial aid and all my scholarships to pay for school or me not go full time and me pay for school. I would much rather my school be paid for instead of me paying. So I have decided to take the summer off. I was debating to take classes because I could have graduated, with only my associates though, and taken off the semester after. But I am not sure what is going to happen after summer. Maybe I will be motivated to get back into.


But on a sad note, I have lost 3 followers since two days ago. BOOO. : ( I guess my life is boring hahah.
On a happy note tomorrow is my birthday!! YAY, and the hubby comes home so soon. the days are getting lower.


7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't underestimate school. There are a lot of people that "don't use" their degree, but the fact that they had one probably made them more desirable to an employer. Even if you think it's stupid, it is always an asset and can't hurt you. So what if your grades aren't perfect? No one pays attention to that after graduation. It might be a lot of work in the meantime, but it will be worth it in the long run!

    Happy Birthday in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I'm in the EXACT same boat as you.
    In school..idk why..mainly because I'm expected to be and expected to finish...I'm ALSO working full time and goin to school full time, so I totally feel your pain!

    and I also just lost 3 followers! Boo on us I guess LOL.

    but keep up the good work, I know how busy life is with everything thats going on! it's like you don't even have time to just sit and think to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started back to school this semester, not full time, only three classes and it completely kicked my butt. And there are so many people I know who have teaching degrees but only substitute because there are no jobs. So that makes me a little disappointed. Take the summer off - hopefully you will feel better after a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! had to check and made sure I had all of my followers...yep, all 10 are there ;) Taking the summer off is a smart idea! It's just like having a summer break which most college people do anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally hear you! I am in grad school right now and its really done nothing to help any of my friends but money is already thrown in the boat so i might as well finish! just power through it and hopefully one day the economy will improve and things will change

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand what you're saying. I work full-time, have a part-time job, and take 9 credit hours. I'm starting to get really burnt out. I think taking the summer off is a great idea! No need to get totally burnt out. I'm only taking one class this summer and it's online so hopefully, it will almost be like being off.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I am just now seeing this. I haven't had internet in FOREVER! Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY - You share a birthday with my husband :)

    ReplyDelete