My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

100 and counting!

I have officially gotten ONE HUNDRED followers now, and it is still going up! I love seeing that number go up every time I sign on. I never thought I would make it because lets be honest my life is boring and I probably have one boring blog. But this makes me feel so good to know that at least one hundred of you guys like reading mine. So with that said thank you to all of you lovely readers, if you have not yet commented on any post, send me an email or comment on a post so I can read and follow your blog in return.


My wonderful and amazing husband that I love so much. Every time I see a picture of us it puts a smile on my face. I sure cant wait till he is home. 


And of course all my wonderful ladies I have here! Being with them makes my day so much better and brighter.


Honestly, I do not write letters to tell you the truth. When someone makes me angry and has the stupidity to just be a brutal bitch to me I give them nothing. I feel as they are not worth the time in my day to send them a letter, or message when they have no respect toward me to at least talk to me about things. So I have nothing for this one. Sorry.


6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! Even though I don't quite have 100 yet, I thought no one is going to want to read about my boring life lol! I think it is great that us military wives follow and support each other though!
    P.S I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo to having 100 followers, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on a 100 followers :)

    im a new follower, you can follow me at http://courtneywestwood.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100. I feel the same way about my blog...I'm boring, but I think we like to read other people's boring-ness :) Much more interesting than our own :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on having 100 followers! That's exciting! I can't remember if I've commented before, but I'm bad about lurking and never commenting. I've been a follower for a few months now. I'd love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime!
    http://endures-all-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete