My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Considering that I have no husband here and no kids to celebrate Easter with, it has been a good one. Lets just say my animals have officially been spoiled and enjoyed there Easter baskets they received today.Yesterday my friend Caitlin, who always brings me into a better mood, text me to go to walmart because she was making her husband a basket. I was already having a downer because it another holiday without the husband. But the trip to Walmart was much needed. We decided to do baskets for our fur babies .

I have to admit we got some of the craziest looks from people as we were walking around with our baskets full of treats and toys for cats and dogs. One guy even walked by me and said, " You are the smartest person I have seen here today." He must really hate kids. LOL.  As we were at Walmart we also decided to get together later that night to dye some eggs. All together I ended up spending 35 bucks on baskets for my fur babies. But hey they are my kids for now, so it it ok. I am planning on going back after today to get all the goodies on sale to make Joe one, since he will be home SOON! eeeekkkkk...

But this morning when I gave them their baskets Auzza was going nuts. She could not decide on what she wanted first. When she finally decided she grabbed out of the Cat basket the Cat toys. She would! Needless to say she loves all her treats and has been given tons today, after she does a trick of course.

Now we are about to head over to a friends house to grill some ribs and enjoy the sun that is shinning here AGAIN today. This is the second day in a row it has been nice. Makes me want to go and put my swim suit on and lay out. But its not that warm yet. DARN.







 Oh and I can't forget to share some pictures of our lovely dyed eggs we did last night. I found out that it has been a very long time since I have done this. But it was fun and we had some good ones, that did not crack. :)
My glitter egg

half of them that survived

Add caption

Haha, I would not make it without her.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and had fun hunting eggs and spending it with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment