My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

keeping busy!

Whew what a day! I have been one busy girl I must say. I haven't even had time to work on my crafts I wanted to yet, but I do still have till Saturday! However I did finally fix our pictures in the hallway and got some new pictures up in the living room.

 This is my hallway and I know there are so many random picture frames but maybe one day soon I will have some to match. I really needed to redo this because the first time I hung up the pictures I put them to my eye level and they were really low and the hubs always complained about them ha.
 The pictures hanging up to the right are the new ones : ) just a distance look.

And a closer look. This wall is so bare and random. I hate it. I need some ideas on what else to put on here.

While doing all this today, I realized that I want to redo what is on the table. I did however add the two picture on the ends today, but I am really wanting to get something to put done on top of the glass maybe?  Not sure, I will have to think more about it. : )

Also today, I went to my spinning class, and I was very pleased with myself. I did 17.5 miles on the bike. Heck Yeah!! For someone who has been out of the gym for a while I can say I have been doing pretty well. Tomorrow is the same class I had yesterday, which it is called heat. It is basically a cardio class, and you do some crazy things in there. Work has been going smoothly, besides all the darn shoveling I have had to do, it has been a good week here with out the husband. I am very proud of myself, although the little butt-hole has not texted me in a while and he even has the day off. I sent him a text saying I was going to kick him when he gets home. HAH.

I hope everyone had a good hump day. : )


5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I'm almost done hanging everything in our house. But not quite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics :)
    we just out pics of in our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i send threatening texts like that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy! Your house looks beautiful and you are the bomb in spin class! :-)

    ReplyDelete