My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year



I have not blogged in a long time, and I know I have been a total slacker. But to my advantage I thought the hubs was deploying Tuesday the 3rd so i was trying to spend as much time as I could with him, even if it was just sitting on the couch watching TV. However, he is no longer leaving on the 3rd, but he is still leaving soon. they pushed it back, and let me say it is so annoying. So with that said I hope everyone had a fantastic New Years! The hubs and I decided to celebrate alone this year, which was kinda cool. We did have a friend over for dinner because her husband is deployed right now, but she left soon after. So the hubs and I just drank a few to get tipsy, and played the Wii. ha. I can say playing the wii while drinking adds so much more things to laugh at. We played Mario Brothers and we were more focused on trying to kill, hit, and jump on each other than actually winning the game. We did however turn it off to watch the ball drop. All in all it was a good night and now I woke up to a messy house to clean. Oh the fun. : )



A little catch up on my life for the past week, since I have been MIA.
- We got MORE snow
- My honda was almost hit yet again, but not my fault.
- The hubs wrecked the Jeep. Yeah HE did. But it isnt bad.
- We did not go tubbing with the kids this week. : ( bummer
- We are still getting Christmas from family in the mail.
- And my friend is coming to visit in March.. YAY


 Some idiot thought it would be a good idea to back up into a parking spot that is way to small for a truck to be doing this!!! If he would have hit me I would have gone ballistic and waited on him to come back outside.

And of course more snow. It was to the point to where we could see grass and it was all almost gone. and then this happens over night.

Other than that my life has been pretty boring and I dont want to bore you all. So enjoy the new year!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good New Year's! We had an evening home with just the two of us too. Enjoy your time with you husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new years michel and joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    that sounds like an amazing night! next time i come lets play drunk wii together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyyy (: I'm glad you had a lovely New Years Michel (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand the blogging delay..waiting for a deployment is so freakin stressful! I'm glad they didn't hit your car!

    ReplyDelete