My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting

So still no husband! :( He is still in Japan and I barely get to talk to him. yesterday was the first time I have talked to him in three days instead of an occasional post on my facebook wall from him. I think we talked for like 3 hours via skype. It was amazing. However, I have no heard a thing from him today and He was supposed to message me on Facebook before he went to bed about their plane and if it was fixed yet. Well I got nothing. booo. Also today is his birthday in Japan time, which tomorrow it will be here. I am pretty upset he will not be here for it, because the me and the kids at work made a sign for him that say happy birthday and I was going to decorate the house for him. He has never really had a great birthday and I was so happy we would be together for this one. O well maybe next year.

I have become a work out machine. I love that I found some great classes to go to during the week. They are really fun, but I can say that I am super sore today. I might take tomorrow off, depends on if I can walk or not. HA.

but here are some pictures i have taken over the past week....



she is crazy
This is the sign I got at hobby lobby it say all because two people fell in love

I brought home the pigs from work and the cats loved it hahah

Sparta passed out on me.


But this is just about all i have done.. I hope everyone had a good hump day.


5 comments:

  1. Your husband and my Fiance have the same birthday. Tomorrow is his birthday, but since he's over on the other side of the world, his birthday is today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you hear from him soon! Husbands being gone is NO fun =(
    I love Hobby Lobby, and that sign is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I hope you hear from him SOON!!! I know the feeling and like above says NO FUN is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics and sorry that he is still not home or gotten to talk to you :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your hubby makes it home soon. I love the sign, that quote always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete