My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My day with Pictures!!

So I have tons of pictures to post today. As I mentioned yesterday, I am making a cup for my secret Santa at work and I have finished it today! I am so excited about it and it turned out so well. If you would like to make one for yourself or as a gag gift for someone it is really easy!
Materials
- Plastic cup: any size, shape, color.
- Spray paint of any color
- Acrylic Jewels 
- super glue
- finally an imagination

All this coast me maybe 15 dollars! 
Once you gather all your things together, the first thing you want to do is spray paint your cup. You want to do this outside in the grass, if possible, or on newspaper. Make sure to put something on top of the cup to cover the inside, so paint will not get inside it. Let it sit for a few hours. After that check to see if it is wet. If not you can begin. At this point it is all about you, and what you would like to put on it. Use your imagination and go crazy. make sure not to use to much super glue. just a little will do.  Since mine is being used as a gag gift for secret santa I went crazy with it and put tons of Jewels on it. So enjoy. 

Obviously her name is TJ

Then I added star to the bottom

bedazzled the whole bottom, which took me forever!

The Front

The back

The back again

My mess!

Who knew crafting was so messy


Also today, as been amazing. I was sitting at home, on my lunch break, and I was working on finishing the cup. I then hear the door bell and when I open it I find a package!! You will never guess what finally came in!!!

 That is right... My Christmas cards came in and just in time too!! I was so excited when I received these. I have been waiting on them for a week and I really need to get them out by Friday!!
cards and envelopes


These pictures really do not do them justice because they really look better in person. I hope our family enjoys them just as much as i do!


Well this is all I have for you guys today!! Please do not forget to go check out our new blog! It is called the deployment Dairies click HERE to visit. Bare with us though, we are still making changes as the holidays are near.







6 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to get Christmas cards out too! The glass is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on Christmas cards. I love the glass - very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pimp cup! We made them for various occasions in college... always so much fun to take pictures with the pimp cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT A PIMP CUP! that is the coolest bedazzled thing ever! i love how you did the stem and all the way up. impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards!
    But the cup is awesome!!!
    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the bedazzled cup idea.. so freakin cute. And your Christmas Cards look amazing Michel!! I'm already following the Deployment Diaries :)

    ReplyDelete