My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Be on the look out.

So me and a couple of my friends have decided to start a blog while our husbands, Boyfriends are deployed. They are all going to be gone around the same time and we thought that it would be a good idea to start something that many of our followers could relate to. We should have it up and running real soon, we are currently working on a design. So when it is a go you guys will for sure be the first to know. So far the suthors of this blog consists of Erin @ More To Love and Kelsey @ Home is Where the Heart Is.

Also guys do not forget to enter abbey's giveaway. It ends tomorrow and you do not want to miss out on it.. Click HERE to check it out.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had to work today so last night I passed out watching a movie with the hubs and like 9.. I swear I feel like a hold woman some times. So since I do not have to work tomorrow the hubs is taking me out to apple bees. We are trying to squeeze in as many dates that we have time for, and can afford while he is still home. : / But for now I should be taking my exam that I got on the computer to do in the first place but started to blog instead. : ) So I will leave you all with a picture of fluffy. We had to give her a bath the other night and i could not resist.


AWWWW.. Have a great SUNDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment