My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap up!

This weekend has been all hubby time!! We have been on a rampage of spending all the time together as possible and just enjoying the freedom we have, not worrying about money and all. So basically just having a good time. Friday we had a night out with just us two. Drank a little and came home to play Xbox and the wii. I even played COD.. HA The Saturday I got a spray tan with some of my lovely gym friends. I have had one before and I liked it alot, but this one is really dark and it has not faded any yet. So I am still super dark. The hubs told me he didn't want me to get another one because he doesn't like the way they look. So I will more than likely  not be getting another anytime soon. Oh well. As I was getting a tan, him and his friend decided to go night skiing for a couple hours, so they headed to the mountain, but never made it because our jeep broke down! WONDERFUL right?? UGH. So now I have no vehicle that will handle the snow if it decides to go crazy while Joe is gone. Which i hope it wont. But to make up for a bad Saturday, Sunday we all went skiing and Had a blast. I tried Snowboarding first and I SUCKED BALLS. Never again will I do that. I think I broke my tailbone. So then I switched to skis and did pretty well. Made it down from the top of the mountain without breaking anything. My friends husband did tackle me though. haha. it was pretty funny.





It was a blast, even though we got our butts kicked. : ) Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. I am off to spend time with the hubs. : )



1 comment: