My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The winter bug!

Lately I have been feeling like major crap! I am so stopped up and it seems to get worse once I lay down for bed every night. I cough all night long, tossing and turning. It is horrible. I refuse to go to the doctor because I hate them so much. So this has been my best friend for the past three nights.

Orange juice and nite time!
Thats right I have used that much nite time in just three days! I gulp that stuff down everynight before going to bed, praying it will do me some good. I personally think my body is just going crazy insane because of this weather. I am not use to this cold weather at all, I mean I am from the south. This snow stuff doesn't happen down there often. Maybe once every seven years. And to top it off today was the weirdest day. As you all know from my post last night the hubs was out flying all night. Well he got home prob around midnight and came and woke me up about two telling me it was snowing really hard. As soon as those words came out his mouth I was like a little kid waking up on Christmas. : ) I am so stoked to be able to see the snow and I have been waiting on it to start coming down hard. So I watched for a while and went back to bed because I had to be up at five. Needless to say there was about 4 inches of snow on the ground this morning on my way to work and it was still snowing. By the time it went on break for my lunch the snow was already melting and the sun was out! I mean really. This does not help at all with my cold. I swear the weather needs to make its mind up. I also learned something new today. I thought that the colder it was the more of a chance we have for snow, because next week it is going to be like 16 here!!! But I was told today that snow only happens between certain temperatures. Around 25- to like 40 degress. Is this true???But here is a picture of the snow this morning.


Also, I did set up a date for the hubs and I to take our pictures for our Christmas cards. We are taking them this Sunday at 1. So i really hope the weather is nice and that if it decides to not be nice that it is snowing instead of raining.


5 comments:

  1. Firstly, I have been so sick too! and it's not even cold here...still 80's during the day. I am so jealous of the snow! I miss snow!

    Secondly, this will probably sound super weird but you look so familiar to me! When did your hubby go through basic training? You look like somebody I met during the airman's run lol My hubby went Sept 23, 09. I'm probably just crazy but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really true! if it's too cold it wont snow (same with too warm obviously) it has to be just around freezing temperature. i'm super sick too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH I'm sick too!! It's only a stuffy nose and such but it won't go away. And of course it's not bad enough to go to the doctor so I'm stuck. Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been sick too. Now its just an annoying cough that makes my coworkers look at me like I'm a chain smoker! LMAO. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started following your blog. I really love the picture of with the snow. It was my fav part of being stationed in Spokane! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete