My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What my night consisted of.

To go along with my last post I have now just discovered this video called "Charlie bit me". I adore kids and they are just the cutest things EVER! Listen to the kids voice in this video, it reminds me of Forrest Gump and the baby is the cutest chunky kid yet. : ) I hope you enjoy.







The hubs is flying tonight so on aside of me roaming the net, because I am extremely bored. I have also cleaned our much needed messy house top to bottom. I feel so much better now that everything is clean. I HATE having a messy house and i am usually on top of things. Heck I even get annoyed when the hubs wakes up after me and forgets to make the bed. AHH, However I have learned to adjust to his habits because he is not the neatest thing around. I swear as soon as he walks through the front door he is making a trail. First he throws all his stuff on our table by the door and then the rest follow all the way to the bedroom, and when he gets to the room where does his clothes go? Well, if it is his flight suit it goes on the dresser, to be worn tomorrow, if it is civilian clothes they go on the bathroom floor right BESIDE THE HAMPER. I don't ever say anything because it is just a guy thing and I always go right behind him picking it up. I guess you can say it is Love <3 lol. I would love to come home one day to a house I didn't have to clean, but I am pretty sure that will not happen anytime soon.

Picture of his things on the table


Even though he is a messy, hardheaded man I love every bit of him. Well I am off to try and get some rest. I have a long day tomorrow. 5:45 AM to 4:00PM!

Have a great night yall.

5 comments:

  1. i can't believe you just discovered that video!! haha michel have you been living in a shell?? just kidding <3

    haha i hate having an unmade bed too. i always make caleb help me... slowly training him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny, Lieutenant and I mimic this video all the time! Also, its usually him getting on to me about my crap everywhere, but I've learned since living with a three year old that I like a clean house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband does the same crap. And I'm the same way as you. I'm a little OCD about the house being cleaned. I'm so bad that when I'm doing homework, the room I'm in has to be cleaned or I can't focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I've always gotten a laugh out of that video.
    And my husband is the same way, leaving a trail wherever he goes. So funny because he used to be so OCD before we got married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking LOVE that video.. I've watched it SOOO many times and it never gets old :)

    ReplyDelete