Alright as you all know I have been a real slacker lately because I have been busy with school and all. Well I have missed like 2 fridays of Mil Spouse fill in so I made sure I didn't miss it today. So here it is.
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
I would have to take my hubs and of course my cats!! I cant live with out them : )
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
I am crazy about some ranch dressing. I swear I eat it on everything.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Horses and Quarter Horses. This is one thing I miss about home. Living on our ranch. : (
4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
Hmm... I'd be played by because she is my all time favorite actress and she is so cute.. And the Hubs would definitely have to play either Channing Tatum or Chad Michael Murray because they are good looking of course. The hubs hates that fact that I think Channing Tatum looks good, because he says he is a thug. haha So prob Chad Michael Murray is a better choice.
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)? Bills Bills Bills and more Bills. They never end
I hope every one had a great Friday! I know I am so glad it is Friday. Thank goodness for the weekends. Hope everyone has a great weekend and wish the hubs and I luck on our photos Sunday!!
2 months ago