My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 20, 2010

A girls day Out!



So, today was a good day hanging out with the girls. But of course when is shopping never fun! : ) However, I do need to stop going as much as I do because I am spending way to much money.. Ugh. Money is so stressful. But I had to get me some dress pants for my interview Wednesday. I ended up only spending 25 dollars for two pair. I was pretty excited about it. All the other stuff I got today I got from the Airman's Closet. Which might I add is amazing!!! Everything is free and if you want it you just take it. You get one hundred items a month, so if you go over that you might be too addicted, but I think my friend Erin is getting pretty close. HAHA.. So overall I had a good day, and I am starting to like it here more and more as time goes. : ) 
On the other hand Joe didn't have such a wonderful day today. He found out that the whole base is non mission ready, which for people, like me, who doesn't know what that means, it basically means that everyone who fly's has to go through training again and get qualified all over. No one is allowed to fly alone until they go through it again, including officers. So they have to bring other air crew members over from another base to qualify them. LAME. He is pretty frustrated with is because he has to go sit through more classes.. Poor thing.

But I am going to go cook dinner, hopefully tomorrow or sometime this week my blog will be updated a little more in style because Erin is going to help me. She is amazing at these things. : ) 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog from Erin's-Moore to Love, and I thought I would stop by and say hi! I'm a new Air Force wife, so I'm still figuring this all out too. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love your new layout!! It's a lot cuter now! I want to know how to change the stuff on the sides to be cute like yours!

    ReplyDelete