My name Is Michel, I am a full time student majoring in education, a full time wife to my airman, and a full time mother to our two fur babies for now! I am a southern girl at heart and proud of it. I enjoy just about any outdoor activities, and love basketball. Coffee is definitely my weakness, especially here in the North West. I adore my husband and our family. We miss them much but enjoy our life in the Air Force.


My Airman, a lovable, caring, sweet, car loving, hardheaded man! : ) but he is my world. He is a boom operator in the Air Force and so far he loves his job. When he isn’t working he is probably working on his car, or on the internet finding things for his car. He is crazy, but you just can’t ask for a better husband.


Highschool sweathearts, that stuck together trough it all and ended up falling head over heels for each other. Married on November 23, 2009 and loving our wild and crazy life as two southerners living in the Northwest!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bitter sweet

Today was a bitter sweet day. We have had family here for the past few days, and it was really nice to see them. It has been over a year that we have gone without seeing any family, so having some come visit us was a real nice treat. But seeing them go today was a real downer. We really enjoyed spending time with them and exploring Washington more. I was amazed at how much we have not done since we have been here and how much MORE we have to do before we live. Which we all know will be no time soon. : / But oh well. Instead of me explaining all what we did I figured I would just share some pictures. Pictures are always better than words and I have TONS of them.


























Okay I'll stop here. HA. I just have so many good ones it is hard to choose. But as you can tell we pretty much went hiking and enjoyed the parks we have. It was such a nice weekend here and perfect to go outside all day.


4 comments:

  1. You're pictures are awesome! You guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I never deleted my blog... this was just so fun to look at! miss you

    ReplyDelete